Day Student Information
Applying to WA
Day Student Application to Woodstock Academy
We are pleased by your interest in Woodstock Academy and we want you to apply!
The preferred application deadline for first round applicants is February 1st. For Applicants applying after this deadline, your application packet will be considered upon completion and on a rolling basis throughout the school year. To help us understand you better, we require the following before we will make an admissions decision:
- Application, including all component parts: Application, School Form, English Teacher Recommendation, and Mathematics Teacher Recommendation, Admissions Checklist.
- Educational records.
- Standardized testing such as the SSAT, PSAT, or CAPT is recommended, but not required.
- $25.00 application fee (non-refundable unless accepted and enrolled). Payable here.
- Campus Visit and Interview: A campus visit and interview are required for all applicants. Please allow approximately 2 hours for the interview and on-campus tour. Campus tours and interviews can be scheduled Monday—Friday at 8:00am, 9:30am, and 11:30am. Please call the Admissions Office at (860)928-6575 ext.165 or contact the Admissions Office to arrange for a campus tour and personal interview.
- If you would like more information, please fill out our Inquiry Form or if you would like to shadow a WA student for the day please call the Admissions Office at (860)928-6575 ext.165 or fill out the Shadow a Student Request Form.
The admissions process is considered complete when all application documents and fees have been submitted. When all materials have been received, the Woodstock Academy Admissions Committee will review the first round application material a decision will be made by March 1st.
If the applicant meets all of the Woodstock Academy admission requirements, the Admissions Office will notify the parents that the student has been accepted.
Woodstock Academy does not discriminate against any person who is a member of any class protected by the Constitutions or the laws of either the United States or the State of Connecticut. Inquiries regarding compliance may be directed to the Headmaster/Superintendent.