Residential Student Information
Applying to WA
Residential Student Application to Woodstock Academy
We are excited by your interest in Woodstock Academy and we want you to apply!
The application deadline for first round applicants is February 1st. For those applicants applying after this deadline, your application will be considered upon completion and on a rolling basis throughout the school year. To help us understand you better we require the following before we make an admissions decision:
- Application, including all component parts: Application, School Form, English Teacher Recommendation, and Mathematics Teacher Recommendation, Admissions Checklist. Educational records with a certified English translation.
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of the official results of either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or Secondary English Proficiency Test (SLEP).
- Standardized testing such as the SSAT, PSAT, or CAT is recommended, but not required.
- $25.00 application fee ($100 USD fee for International Applicants) (non-refundable). Payable here.
- Campus Visit and Interview: A campus visit and interview are required for all applicants. If you are unable to visit a telephone or Skype interviews may be arranged. Please allow approximately 2 hours for the interview and on-campus tour. Campus tours and interviews can be scheduled Monday—Friday at 8:00am, 9:30am, and 11:30am. Please call the Admissions Office at (860)928-6575 ext.165 or contact the Admissions Department to arrange for a campus tour and personal interview.
The admissions process is considered complete when all application documents and fees have been submitted. When all materials have been received, the Woodstock Academy Admissions Committee will review the application material a decision will be made on March 1st.
If the applicant meets all of the Woodstock Academy admission requirements, the Admissions Office will notify the parents that the student has been accepted. At this time, International Students will be issued an I-20 Document.
Woodstock Academy does not discriminate against any person who is a member of any class protected by the Constitutions or the laws of either the United States or the State of Connecticut. Inquiries regarding compliance may be directed to the Headmaster/Superintendent.