Go Green!

Immigration Information

Once a student accepts an offer of admission at Woodstock Academy and places a deposit to hold their seat, Woodstock Academy issues an I-20, the first step to obtaining an F-1 visa. Students should then schedule an interview with their local Consular’s Office.

An F-1 visa offers more flexibility for students looking to study in the U. S. for more than one year. Depending on the country, an F-1 visa may be good for up to 8 years, and may be transferred to U. S. colleges and universities. A J-1 visa allows students to study in the U. S. for only one year.

The Woodstock Academy Admissions Office will help guide students through the visa application process.  Information about Student Visas can be found here.


Report Suspicious Activity