College Application Process
- Complete & submit college application(s) on line.
- Application fee will be submitted on line when application is submitted
- Request online for your SAT and/or ACT scores be sent to the colleges you are applying to.
- Complete a “College Application Sheet” in the counseling office for each college you are applying to. This sheet must be submitted to the counseling office at least 2 weeks prior to your college deadline. The office will send your high school transcript after you submit the form.
- Request that the teachers who are writing your letter of recommendation email your letter to your school counselor at least 2 weeks before the college deadline.